1. The www.Mrowki-ua.com service operator is Yuvis Service Job Sp. z o.o.2. The service performs functions of gathering user information and storing this information in the following manner:1. Via information voluntarily entered in the forms.2. By storing cookie files in terminal equipment.3. By gathering server logs by the hosting operator Asia Cloud Developers LP, operating at www.Mrowki-ua.com
1. The service gathers information provided voluntarily by the users.2. The service may also store the connection parameter values (time indication, IP address)3. Data in the form is not made accessible to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.4. Data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, entered by the Service Operator in a register maintained by the General Inspector for Protection of Personal Information.5. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose associated with the function of a given form, for instance, for the purpose of handling of a service notification or a business contact.6. Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities responsible for technical aspects of some services – in particular, this is applicable to transfer of information on holders of registered domains to entities being operators of Web domains (mainly the Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa research and development entity – NASK), services that handle payments and other entities that the Service Operator cooperates with in this regard.
1. The service uses cookie files.2. Cookie files constitute IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in terminal equipment of the Service User and are designated for use of the Service web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the Web page, from which they originate, the time of storage in terminal equipment memory and a unique number.3. The entity saving cookies in memory of terminal equipment of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
1. Information concerning certain user behaviors are subject to logging in the server layer. Such data is used exclusively for the purpose of service administration and to ensure the most efficient handling of hosting services rendered.
2. The resources viewed are identified on the basis of their URL address. Moreover, the following can be recorded:
1. inquiry receipt time,2. response transmission time,3. client station name – identification via HTTP protocol,4. information on errors in HTTP transaction,5. URL address of the previously visited page (referer link) – if the Service was accessed via a reference page,6. user browser information,7. IP address information.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing through pages.
4. The above data is used for server administration purposes only.
5. Providing access to data.
1. Data is made available to external entities only within the applicable legal limits.2. Data allowing for identification of a natural person is made available only upon the consent of this person.3. The operator may be obliged to provide information gathered by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of legitimate demands to the extent covered by such demand.
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We inform that disabling of cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintaining of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases – prevent use of the Web pages.2. In order to manage cookie settings, select your browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer
8. Safari (iOS)
9. Windows Phone
Веб форма не знайдена.
Веб форма не знайдена.